Councillor Neal Comeau
Councillor Neal Comeau was elected to Sturgeon County Council on October 16, 2017.
Neal has been a resident of Sturgeon County for his whole life, and is the fourth generation of Comeaus to live in the Riviere Qui Barre area. He likes to stay active with curling, hockey and travel. He has been married to Lauren for 17 years and they have two children: Kiera and Mason. Neal is well known throughout the community as he owns and operates the Morinville Chiropractic and Massage Clinic.
Internal Boards and Committees
- Calahoo Villeneuve Sand and Gravel Extraction Committee
- Municipal Planning Commission
External Boards and Committees
- Alberta Capital Region Wastewater Commission (alternate)
- Northern Lights Library System (alternate)
- West Sturgeon Aging in Place Foundation / West Country Hearth
- Pembina Zone
- Sturgeon County / City of St. Albert Inter-Municipal Affairs Committee
- Sturgeon County / Morinville Inter-Municipal Affairs Committee
Monthly Expense Claims
County Paid Expenses