Sturgeon County’s number one priority is the health and safety of its residents and employees and is committed to maintaining essential services during this unprecedented time. Sometimes this will mean our workers require onsite access to your property. In the event the service requires our workers to enter a residence or other occupied structure you will be asked the following questions when you schedule the service:
- Have you travelled outside of Canada and returned within the last fourteen (14) days? (Yes/No)
- Is anyone in your household/business experiencing any COVID-19 Symptoms? (Yes/No)
- cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat
- Have you attended any mass gatherings, public recreational, private entertainment facilities, visitations to long-term care or other continuing care facilities in the last 14days? (Yes/No)
In the event you require onsite services from any of our team members, we ask that you:
- Respect designated work zones / restrictions. (i.e.: signage)
- Maintain a minimum distance of 2 metres away from all workers/people at the location.
- Refrain from shaking hands – our workers will gladly receive a wave and a smile!
- Refrain from passing “goods” (i.e. documents, products, snacks) of any kind to our workers.
Do you understand and agree to abide by the protocols LISTED ABOVE during the period our workers are performing their tasks at your location? (Yes/No)
We understand that these measures may feel awkward, especially for a close-knit community like ours, know that we appreciate your abiding by these guidelines.